Welcome to Smilez Pediatric Dental Group – Leaders in Exceptional Dental Care!!
Our practice puts forth an extra effort to make sure your child is comfortable and happier at every visit. We are sensitive to your child’s needs as a patient and you can always count on individual attention from our doctor and staff.
Your child’s first visit is all about your child’s comfort, happiness and dental health.
Your first visit with Smilez Pediatric Dental Group includes:
- A review of your complete dental and medical history forms.
- Complete X-rays of teeth and mouth, as needed.
- An oral exam – the friendly staff at Smilez Pediatric Dental Group will clean and polish your child’s teeth, make sure your child’s teeth and gums are healthy, and check for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay.
Once our Doctors have reviewed your child’s dental and medical health history forms, and completed the dental exam, they will provide you with information about additional dental treatments your child may need.
Bring your smile; but also remember to bring these things with you to your first dental appointment:
- Your photo ID
- A copy of any previous radiographs. This will help to avoid unnecessary cost to you.
- Your completed Health History Forms
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining your healthy smile!
Visiting the dentist on a regular will help keep your child’s teeth and gums healthy, and your smile bright! The American Dental Association recommends a visit to the dentist every six months for a regular checkup and routine teeth cleanings.
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so while we like to make sure your appointments are informative; we also like to make sure they don’t stop you from doing the things you love! When preparing to visit the dentist, please know that your appointment can last from 20 to 40 minutes.
When it’s time for your next dental appointment, please call today and our friendly office staff will be ready to help you schedule an appointment.