BRISTOW’S #1 PEDIATRIC DENTIST
We understand your child might feel anxious or scared in anticipation of his next appointment with the his or her dentist. We don’t always know why kids sometimes feel like this , but it happens. In order to make a child feel safe and comfortable, it’s up to you, and to us to teach them there’s no reason to be afraid of the dentist.
Smilez Pediatric Dental Group will help your child feel comfortable:
We have made it our mission to demonstrate to our patients (and their parents!) that visiting the dentist is fun! It’s fun, and it’s good, and it’s so important for the growth and care of happy, healthy teeth. Our doctor and staff are highly-skilled and equipped to work with you and your child to provide a dental experience and care that exceeds your expectations. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service. Our office is a bright, energetic, and inviting environment that will have your child looking forward to his or her trip to the dentist. Our parents also appreciate that we are a paperless and environmentally-friendly practice.
Looking for a pediatric dentist near Bristow?
Smilez Pediatric Dental Group serves the dental care needs of children through infancy to adolescence in facilities that are as high-tech as they are family friendly. From the most routine pediatric dental exam and cleaning, to the fit and care of mouthguards, orthodontic referrals, cavity fillings, sealants, and pediatric dental sedation, Dr. Bhatti and her team pride themselves on the ability to provide specialized care in a compassionate, comfortable setting.
Have questions about how to break your toddler’s thumb sucking habit? Your Bristow pediatric dentist can help! Make plans to visit our office, conveniently located near Bristow off of Lee Highway in Gainesville — and now with extended evening hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
Regular visits to a pediatric dentist can provide numerous benefits for children. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Early detection and prevention of dental problems: Pediatric dentists are trained to identify dental issues in their early stages, which allows for prompt treatment and prevention of further complications.
- Development of good oral hygiene habits: Regular visits to a pediatric dentist can help children develop good oral hygiene habits, such as brushing and flossing, which can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Education on proper nutrition: Pediatric dentists can also provide education on proper nutrition and how it can affect a child’s dental health.
- Building a positive relationship with dentistry: Children who visit a pediatric dentist regularly can become more comfortable with dental procedures and develop a positive relationship with dentistry, which can lead to better oral health outcomes in the long term.
- Monitoring of tooth development: Pediatric dentists can monitor the development of a child’s teeth and provide guidance on the best way to care for them as they grow and mature.
- Early intervention for orthodontic issues: Pediatric dentists can identify orthodontic issues early on and refer children to an orthodontist for timely intervention, which can prevent more serious dental problems later in life.
Overall, regular visits to a pediatric dentist are essential for maintaining good dental health and ensuring that children develop healthy habits that will serve them well throughout their lives.
Contact us at (703) 468-0700 today to schedule an appointment with Bristow’s #1 pediatric dentist.